- Admin: Caroline Crew
Welcome to Apiary Lit's 30/30 Online Writing Workspace!
Here you'll find forums for sharing your 30/30 pieces as you go along, as well as prompts, inspiration, and more. The (totally optional) Prompts are geared to be creatively applicable to flash prose (fiction or CNF) as well as poetry, and should you produce 30 pieces in 30 days (at whatever pace works for you) you'll be rewarded with a bunch of new drafts, and gloating rights you can use all year! It’s free to participate.
The rules are simple: be respectful in your interaction, and generous and thoughtful in your critiques, and keep this space and what is shared here confidential.
Other than that, have fun, invite your friends or make new ones, challenge your friends or frenemies, generate as much new work as you can, and enjoy the camaraderie, excitement, and exhaustion, of this poem-or-prose-a-day marathon!
- Step 1: register for a new account in the upper right corner, or to log-in.
- Step 2: click the 30/30 course listing box below to visit and "enroll" in the course! Then introduce yourself in the Discussion Forum!
- Step 3: keep coming back and posting your 30/30 progress, snag a prompt, share an exercise or inspiration with a new friend, read each others' work, and GRIND
- Step 4: drag thyself across that finish line, because...
- Please fill out your profile with a photo or avatar to help forge connections
- Be sure to double check your forum settings in your profile (Preferences > Forum Settings, etc) and double-check your forum subscriptions and other notifications if you would like to limit the emails in your inbox
- Subscribe to any threads you do want to receive emails about. :) (Our site robots might take ~30 minutes to send notification emails.)
- Bookmark http://3030.apiarylit.org to easily return.
A (free!) workspace and series of forums for sharing 30/30 poem-or-prose-a-day progress, finding daily prompts and inspiration, and more!
- Admin: Kenzie Allen